MR600 V2 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR600 V2 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
MR600 V2 issues
MR600 V2 issues
2023-01-21 23:25:52
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 build 210914 rel.59719n

Hey everyone.

I am facing some weird issues with my MR600 V2.

I've had the router for  5 weeks, the first 3 weeks were great, I could watch Youtube and Netflix on my TV without any issues or buffering. Since the 4th week however, even though my speeds are completely fine for what I am doing (I am getting 190mbs download and 33mbs upload) I get constant buffering on videos, web pages will not load or will load extremely slow and I get high ping spikes whenever playing games. I have rebooted the router every time I encounter those issues, that will fix things for a while but then it is the same thing all over again. I have a few devices connected via Wi-Fi such as smart lighting and my Google Nest 2nd gen smart speaker/hub. I also have two Onemesh devices, RE200 V4 & RE315 v1. I've run countless speed tests and the speed and latency seem to be solid. The sim card I am using also has unlimited data on it and is not getting throttled by the ISP. There are around 26 wireless devices on my network, the router specs state that it can support up to 64 devices at the same time.

Have any of you encountered the same problem as I have? Is there something I can do to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 0

Related Articles