Key word based blocking not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-11 03:14:55
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20220401

Hi 

We recently bought Archer AX10 and hopping to be able to block web sites based on category e.g. Gamblin..(this portal blocks out the word), upon digging around only way to archive that is using keyword blocking and not so far have failed very badly. e.g. I have entered the key word Gamblin..(this portal blocks out the word), and went and did the testing, typed online casi..(blocks the word) and i can go to any of those sites listed by Google. 

So wanted to check if any one had more success than me? Any tips and tricks will be appreciated it. I was also wanted to see if we can block popups but looks like we won't be able to do that,

Thank you

AK

Options
1 Reply
Re:Key word based blocking not working
2023-02-20 07:39:50

@NewAK 

Wanted to update this just in case anyone is deciding on buying this device or not.

I have confirmation from the support that this device is not capable of filtering web sites based on key words/category. I bought this device in a understanding that it will do the job but only to find out it doesn't.

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 277

Replies: 1

Related Articles