Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldKidShieldHighlighted Thread
By Marvin_S · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
1Helpful
710Views
7Replies
Hello. I switched recently from AX73 to European version of AX80 due to multiple issues with losing suddenly access to internet and getting those logs: 2024-04-28 00:00:39 Led Controller INFO [1568] S
Network ConnectivityParental ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By Linkyop · Latest post an hour ago by woozle
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
I pay for the advance parental controls, but they often just don't seem to work. The app/router just seems to ignore the times or times I set. If I click on my sins profile it shows that it should be
Parental ControlHomeShield
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Hi, I just bought the Archer AX50 so that I could better manage parental controls. However, in trying to set up parental controls, some features work, whilst others do not. Time Controls works fine, s
Parental ControlHomecare
By gragon · Latest post 2 weeks ago by gragon
0Helpful
125Views
4Replies
Hello. I have set up my blocking profile. I selected the device whose traffic was to be blocked, selected the blocking keywords in the blocked content tab and set the time limit to one hour. After the
Parental Control
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
Hello, I am having a problem with my parental control not working. I have blocked a website named Fiverr. I blocked the domains, and keywords like the below screenshot However, the websites are still
Parental Control
By AbrarMasum · Latest post 2024-06-27 02:53:17 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Hey everyone, I recently bought the TP-Link C6 (AC1200) router hoping to use its parental controls feature. However, I noticed that the "Insights" function, which was highlighted in review videos, see
Parental Control
By Kokojambo · Latest post 2024-06-24 11:17:03 by tp777
1Helpful
241Views
3Replies
I don't know how to block this game from my router pls some help
Parental Control
By Takaxi · Latest post 2024-06-24 03:19:49 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
194Views
1Replies
Here we go again... I have previously written a thread regarding 'parental controls', and how upgrading firmware breaks it. A downgrade back down to the previous firmware [downgrade to (AX55(CA)_V1_1.
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Happyguy1 · Latest post 2024-06-24 01:24:27 by Happyguy1
8Helpful
1692Views
13Replies
Hi all. I tried setting parental controls on my sons devices but it locks every device out. When I remove the controls, all devices remain locked out. I have rebooted the access point but still have n
Parental Control
By Fynoderee · Latest post 2024-06-17 07:53:48 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies