Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldKidShieldHighlighted Thread
1Helpful
337Views
0Replies
The bedtime feature of the parental controls has stopped working. Devices on that profile can still access the internet.
Parental Control
By McHawk · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Here we go again... I have previously written a thread regarding 'parental controls', and how upgrading firmware breaks it. A downgrade back down to the previous firmware [downgrade to (AX55(CA)_V1_1.
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Happyguy1 · Latest post a week ago by Happyguy1
3Helpful
981Views
12Replies
I JUST WANNA ASK HOW MANY DEVICE I CAN BLOCK ON PARENTAL CONTROL?
Parental Control
By Summer28 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
I have logged into the gateway http://192.168.0.1/. Under the section "Parental Controls", I have added the devices that are connected to my Wifi network. I have set the "Internet Access Time" for eac
Parental Control
By mohanmax · Latest post 3 weeks ago by mohanmax
3Helpful
308Views
9Replies
good morning how to fix this issue, PARENTAL CONTROL stop working even if I put the keywords ang website adress.
Parental Control
By Summer28 · Latest post 2024-05-14 06:53:50 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
This is very frustrating. The parental controls have never worked. I can try adding a website to block, save, then on the device immediately go to the website that I blocked and it shows up. I can cli
Parental Control
By thisguywitharou · Latest post 2024-05-07 03:15:32 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Hello , I have recently purchased this Archer c6 wifi router but i wanted to know if there is an option for Finding the visited websites. I have checkout the Insights option but it is not available fo
Parental Control
By Suresh_Reddy · Latest post 2024-04-12 13:54:17 by terziyski
0Helpful
132Views
1Replies
I am using two computers to play a two player network game: one is a Windows 11 Pro machine and one is a Windows 7 Ultimate machine. The Windows 7 machine is locked out of Internet access by means of
Network ConnectivityParental ControlInstallationgaming
By RobertYu · Latest post 2024-04-10 10:41:39 by RobertYu
0Helpful
287Views
8Replies
Specifically blocking anything to do with Instagram is not working. I've tried using just the word "instagram" as a catchall but that doesn't work. I then proceeded to see all the INSIGHTS and blocked
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By Jay_Gee4u · Latest post 2024-03-28 02:55:58 by Jay_Gee4u
0Helpful
237Views
2Replies