Connected, but no internet MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-12 12:35:36
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210914 Rel.59719n

Hello, I hope someone can help me get back online.

My MR600 has been working perfectly with my Smart simcard (PH), until recently. I even went to get a replacement simcard since my other simcard (Globe) is working.

When I log in to the MR600 it says it's connected, signal strength 100 but I can't connect to the internet when I connect through my devices. It just says "connected without internet". I've tried resetting to factory settings, tried changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and double checked its not pin-locked. The smart sim works in other devices, it's just my MR600 it doesn't work in. In the dial-up settings it detected the smart network.

Hoping I've just overlooked something simple so I can get back online. Thanks in advance!

Options
5 Reply
Re:Connected, but no internet MR600
2023-02-15 04:37:54

@MarieN 

Hi, could you please update the firmware version for the MR600 to see if it helps?

You could download the latest firmware from our official website:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-mr600/v2/#Firmware

If it is still the same, please share with us screenshot of Advanced->Status, Advanced->Network->Internet page and also system log file.

Options
2023-02-15 07:22:41

Hi @Sunshine , I updated the firmware, but still have the same issue. I've attached screenshots below. 

Options
2023-02-28 10:39:50

@MarieN 

Hi, the screenshots seem all connected, and even the system log shows everything is fine. 

You mentioned that the smart SIM works in other devices, may I know what devices did you test? another 4G router or just smartphone?

If you test it on smartphone, please enable phone hotspot as well, then connect a laptop to the phone hotspot to see if it allows internet sharing, if you test it on another 4G router, please let us know if that router was provided by Smart. 

Please note that some SIM cards might have restrictions and are only allowed to work on smartphone only or ISP supplied devices only, so please do confirm with Smart to see if they have such restrictions.

Options
2023-02-28 11:19:25

Hi @Sunshine, I tried from both my iPad and my Samsung phone. I can use internet sharing with the Smart sim on both iPad and phone with other devices (other phones, other laptops etc.). The sim card worked before in the router, and it doesn't have internet-sharing restrictions.

Options
2023-03-09 06:22:38

@MarieN 

Hi, if the problem still exists now, please email us via "support.forum@tp-link.com" and provide us system log file again, our engineer will follow up and do further debugging.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 805

Replies: 5

Related Articles