TPLink Archer MR600 v2 - Network registration failing for "VI"(Vodafone-Idea India) ISP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPLink Archer MR600 v2 - Network registration failing for "VI"(Vodafone-Idea India) ISP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-23 07:53:06 - last edited 2023-02-23 08:11:53
Tags: #LTE Network registration failure
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ‪1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220815 Rel.61640n

Some time "VI" network not showing up(Country-India,State-Karnataka):

the router showing an Internal error -1 popup,
once before, when i did a manual network search, the router got crashed & its automatically reseted on next boot and after reset i got network,
For now to fix this i need to reset router when i face the issue again

the SIM i was using is provided by Idea ISP & after a few year "Idea" merged with "Vodafone" ISP
Currently router using Band 3
Noticed this issue only on VI network

& APN entry for VI ISP outdated(router identified ISP as Hutch But its VI[vodafone & idea merged],APN is internet)

Logs are uploaded to the below Link,
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ev57wzJvXgPp4inIe5lOYp-GJpfk2Iv8?usp=share_link

& No issue faced on other ISP's  Airtel & Jio

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLink Archer MR600 v2 - Network registration failing for "VI"(Vodafone-Idea India) ISP
2023-02-28 11:36:29 - last edited 2023-02-28 11:38:17

@brguru90 

Hi, do you mean internet stops working sometimes with VI SIM card, and error code 1 pops up on the web interface, the only method to get it working again is to reset the router to factory defaults?

May I know how often it happens? if you just reboot it without factory reset, will it work?

By the way, your firmware version seems not to be the official one, is it a beta firmware? 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 352

Replies: 1

Tags

LTE Network registration failure
Related Articles