Static IP for clients and fixed channel for WiFi?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-25 17:02:20
Tags: #static IP static WiFi channel

Hi. Are there any 4G WiFi routers that can set static IP's to clients and set a fixed channel for the 2.4GHz WiFi network?

I have several security cameras and some cannot be set to have a static IP in their configuration so that has to be linked to their MAC address in the DHCP configuration in a router. Do any TP-Link 4G router have static IP settings for attached clients MAC addresses?

I have a busy 2,4GHz net where other WiFi routers in the neighborhood are non coordinated. There could be strong WiFi signals on ch2 and ch3 and my current Deco M7 and M9 then thinks ch1 are fine to use and I loose the connection to several of my cameras due to the high interference level. I have to use ch11 or ch12 and need the router to use that channel at each restart. Do any 4G WiFi routers have a manual set WiFi channel that are not automatic?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Static IP for clients and fixed channel for WiFi?
2023-02-28 11:23:48

@Ubbe2 

Hi, Archer MR600 V2/V3, MR200 V5.30, MR400 V4.30, MR6400 V5.30 etc. support address reservation based on client MAC address and also fixed Wi-Fi channel.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 1

Tags

static IP static WiFi channel
Related Articles