AX 55 can't find a way to enable traffic monitor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-27 05:08:43
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 build 20220621

I tried to enable traffic monitor on my router, but was unsuccessful. Is this router has this functionality at all?

I tried

- checking it via tplinkwifi site

- tether app

- router ip while connected with a wire

I want to see the real time and historic data usage of the clients.

Options
2 Reply
Re:AX 55 can't find a way to enable traffic monitor
2023-03-03 09:45:50

@Bubla 

Hi,

As per the user guide, you should be able to get a monthly or weekly report about the network usage via HomeShield.

Have you got that?

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:AX 55 can't find a way to enable traffic monitor
2023-03-05 05:33:18

@Liverpool20 yes, its amazing how useless it is, because of the bad stat representation and zero level of filterability or accessibility (missing any kind of ordering, filtering, insight) and that I need to pay for a subscription to get full access to all the data that my own router collects.

For future googlers: I read into this in the meantime and what I really needed was the feature richness and capabilities of openwrt, sadly this router is not supported.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 2

Related Articles