Why does the mobile with parental control is still online while it reached the control time limit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why does the mobile with parental control is still online while it reached the control time limit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-27 21:39:42
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Why does the mobile that has set parental control still can access online while it reached the control time limit? It tool almost 30 minutes before the phone was unable to access the internet.

Please help.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Why does the mobile with parental control is still online while it reached the control time limit?
2023-03-02 06:22:47

@MayC Welcome to the community and Thanks for the feedback.

If you checked the online time yesterday, would it exceed the time limit here?

And have you seen this issue on multiple parental control profiles yet?

If yes, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Best regards.

Options
Re:Why does the mobile with parental control is still online while it reached the control time limit?
2023-03-18 13:50:48

@MayC mine is doing the same thing. When bedtime comes, his devices are still in the internet. 

Options
2023-03-21 07:57:41

@David-TP , I have submitted an application ticket to this issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 175

Replies: 3

Related Articles