Smart Connect not work!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Connect not work!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart Connect not work!
Smart Connect not work!
2023-03-02 15:41:16 - last edited 2023-05-04 01:39:49
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I enable Smart connect feature but router direct all device to 2.4Ghz can't connect with 5Ghz
distance between device and router is less 5 meter and don't has obstruction.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart Connect not work!
2023-03-03 08:06:37

@Peat 

Hi,

I have tried to explain why this happens in another thread, please check:

No changing 2.4ghz to 5ghz

You can try to disable the Smart Connect and create different SSIDs for the 5GHz and 2.4GHz network, then check if the devices can switch the network automatically.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Smart Connect not work!
2023-08-18 10:31:27

@Liverpool20 

please dont mention anywhere that you're providing solution. what you're committing is a gimmick..

tp link smart connect feauture is not helpful actuall its been turning as mess now a days. every gadgets out there are dual band. so routers must switch the band automatically. but here it rely only on 2.4ghz . and same ssid is preferrable for most them now a days. 

so suggest for a help. not deviation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 2

Related Articles