No connection to internet thru wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-15 07:58:40
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: unknown

Hi Community,

I am experiencing something i cannot figure out.....

I Justh bouth a brand new MR600 router to provide internet on a location where there is no land line (via sim card). I added the sim, setup the router (wifi) and there is an internet connection (signal sthrength 75%). When i connect my iphone 12 to the wifi i have acces to the internet, so no problem. When i connect a laptop (via lan and also via wifi) I have connection to the internet. When i connect an Ipad thru wifi I have connection to the internet.

When I connect a Samsung S20 to the wifi network it is stating that there is no internetconnection (I can see the phone in the wifi list with connected devices) and when i connect an LG television to the wifi i can see it is connected to the wifi, but no internet. Even when i put the LAN cable in the television (it gets an ip address) there is no internet.

Windows and apple devices works fine and connect to the internet.

Android devices connect to the wifi, but no internet.....

Please help, what am i missing.....

Options
5 Reply
Re:No connection to internet thru wifi
2023-03-16 14:09:20

@RovaZa 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is?

Please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page on your MR600 web interface.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-03-18 21:28:11

@Sunshine 

Hi Sunshine,

My ISP is KPN.

I have an TP-Link MR200 with a similar configuration and that is working fine.....

Options
2023-03-20 03:01:43

@RovaZa 

Hi, 

On the Advanced->Network->Internet page, please click "Create Profile" and select IPv4 only for PDP Type, other parameters can be still the same as the default profile.

After that, please check if it solves the problem.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-03-20 16:07:19

@Sunshine 

There is light at the end of the tunnel.......

Only not in the way I hoped....

KPN sold us a wrong subscription ( not a data only) and that is the problem. The 4G routers only work only with a data-only subscription and the teabag at the KPN store sold me an full subscription (altough i specific requested a data-only subscription).

So, the solution you provided didn't work, but that is understandable.

Thanks anyway!

Options
2023-03-21 01:22:48

@RovaZa 

Hi,please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page again and enable NAT as well, which should be enabled by default.

In addition, full subscription SIM card should work as well, as long as the SIM card is not restricted to use on smartphones only or ISP-supplied devices only.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 5

Related Articles