WARNING: Don’t buy Deco it’s absolutely garbage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-15 09:14:20 - last edited 2023-03-15 09:26:37

Deco has to be the worst and most unprofessional thing I have ever come across, my internet was perfectly fine but for the past month it randomly decides to cut in an hour for hours and hours on end every day, making it impossible to play any sort of game online and hard to watch videos. I contacted customer service multiple times which they then told me to change the channels, low and behold you literally don't have the option to change the channels, i tried absolutely everything and more, I then looked it up online to see 100'S of people have the same issue from over 2 years ago until today, absolute worst company ever, they don't fix it, it's an ongoing issue, and I can't wait to get rid of them and move to a new company, warning to anyone thinking about purchasing, DONT. Can't put it into words how useless they are and how unreliable the internet is. I will get some bs reply asking if I've done a, b, or c, it's all bs they don't care. Again, WORST COMPANY IVE EVER DELT WITH.

Options
2 Reply
Re:WARNING: Absolute worst internet company ever
2023-03-15 09:24:12

@Robbie12345 

TP Link are not an Internet service provider (ISP) so I think you have posted on the wrong community forum? 

Options
Re:WARNING: Don’t buy Deco it’s absolutely garbage
2023-03-18 16:16:37

@Robbie12345 Pointless ranting won't get you anywhere.

You didn't mention your Deco Model, hard version & firmware version.

Yes, Deco routers DOES NOT support manually changing channels. That's old news. And it looks like it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Most likely, the issue started because of the ISP changing some settings or a new firmware update.

See if this helps: Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network (Option 3)

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 371

Replies: 2

Related Articles