How do I change the topology of the deco mesh?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-19 16:27:26
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The Deco mesh that I have keeps on rearranging making the other 2 offline, I changes to where the main mesh is at the center which is not the case in the actual location. It should be one after the other.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I change the topology of the deco mesh?
2023-03-20 15:42:27 - last edited 2023-03-20 15:47:35

@DavidDancel 

From experience with other mesh systems, it could be easily managed by reducing the coverage hence the output power deco station by deco station if the device presents such tuning capability. It will force the mesh to provide you with coverage by working on the station number through back hauling, not by raw force of output power (like telecom operators do with their cellphone tower antennas in urban areas : more towers with equivalent general power in the same covered surface).

Unfortunately my X50 does not present such power management setting : i don't know if your deco model can do this.

Options