Help needed with setting up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-03 14:51:20
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'd be grateful for any help the experts out there can give me, I have a relatively simple (stupid?) question.

I am planning to buy the TL-PA511 Kit with the two adapters to set up for my home network using the Virgin Media Hub. However ultimately I will need two more so that I can connect two PCs and one Apple TV to the network. In other words I need one connected to the Hub and three to the PCs and the Apple TV, if I am understanding it correctly.

If that is the case, can I purchase two PA511 Kits or do I have to buy one Kit (with the pair) and then two separate ones?

thanks in advance!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Help needed with setting up
2013-08-07 09:07:40
You can buy two TL-PA511 kit or one kit and two separate.This actually does not matter because all of them are compatible with each other. In your network, you only need one connected to the Virgin Hub, and other ones connected to devices that you want. What is more, all the powerline adapters must be connected to the wall socket and in the same power circuit, otherwise, there will appear some problem.
Options
Thanks
2013-08-07 15:15:28

mynetwork wrote

You can buy two TL-PA511 kit or one kit and two separate.This actually does not matter because all of them are compatible with each other. In your network, you only need one connected to the Virgin Hub, and other ones connected to devices that you want. What is more, all the powerline adapters must be connected to the wall socket and in the same power circuit, otherwise, there will appear some problem.

Thank you for that, its very helpful!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 2

Related Articles