Blicking yellow light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Blicking yellow light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Blicking yellow light
Blicking yellow light
2023-03-27 20:01:46
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Norton

I just bought this AX10000 and I'm trying to set it up. I keep getting a blicking yellow light I have tried to reset the unit checked all connections and I even tried the old unit and it works fine.  No matter what I do the light keeps blicking yellow.  I know it should be getting the signal since it still works on the old united.  I have also tried unpugging the unit for 10 min but no change.  I'm not sure what to give you on Hardware Version  I'm using windows 11 on a Dell computer

Please help me out

Donald

Options
1 Reply
Re:Blicking yellow light
2023-03-28 19:53:17

@dms1assoc 

Hi,

According to the downloadable Quick Installation Guide for the AX10000 a "Pulsing Orange" LED means "The system is starting up".

Can you test what happens if you do not connect anything to the AX10000 bar the router's power adapter?

If the Quick Installation Guide is right, then I would expect the LED to become solid red after the router has finished the startup. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 401

Replies: 1

Related Articles