Lan and wifi devices don't see each other, no ping and no data transfer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-05 10:39:11
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485(4555)

I have a local network connected pc and camera to the router via RJ45 and via wifi.  They both show as connected and can access the internet but I can't ping beteen them and they don't "see" each other on the network.  Any ideas folks?

how to solve this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lan and wifi devices don't see each other, no ping and no data transfer
2023-04-06 09:36:14

@Bid 

Hi,

Any special settings on the AX3000 wireless settings, such as AP Isolation? Try disabling it if it's enabled.

You may also check if you can find "Short GI" under the Advanced wireless settings. Disable it as well.

Are the PC and the camera getting IP addresses from the router automatically? In another word, are they in the same LAN? Make sure there are no other router or devices that also act as the DHCP server for the network.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options