fails to keep connection - disconnects over time, after WIFI is set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-06 11:35:39 - last edited 2023-04-10 07:27:37
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: V3_210514

Hi

I recently purchased this kit. At first setup the powerline seemed to work (i did not use it for long time, but i was online in the plug for long duration). I then did a firmware upgrade and reset in order to get them working with onemesh and my MR600 Archer (stil not succeeded thou). But after this upgrade the powerline network seems to be faulty. I can connect most of the time (i paired with buttons or with the tpplc utility) but after few minutes they disconnects. 

When they are connected they have poor connection, with few peaks to 100-300 mbps. (before firmware is was stable on 300 mbps)

I have used the same outlet as before when it worked. and i have used new outlets close to each other. I have no big power hungry machines nearby.

I upgraded the firmware on both devices in the kit. the issues started after upgrading the wpa8631p.

Any good ideas and advices. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:fails to keep connection - disconnects over time, after WIFI is set up-Solution
2023-04-06 12:50:30 - last edited 2023-04-10 07:27:37

Okay, i forgot to check the powersaving function.

Maybe that did it, i don't know. everything works now for some reason, the onemesh, the powerline network issues, it just works suddenly.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:fails to keep connection - disconnects over time, after WIFI is set up-Solution
2023-04-06 12:50:30 - last edited 2023-04-10 07:27:37

Okay, i forgot to check the powersaving function.

Maybe that did it, i don't know. everything works now for some reason, the onemesh, the powerline network issues, it just works suddenly.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:fails to keep connection - disconnects over time, after WIFI is set up
2023-04-10 07:37:23

@AnthonFT 

Hi, thanks a lot for the update! Glad to hear that it works fine now.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options