This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-10 08:59:47 - last edited 2023-04-11 01:03:43
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.20

I face a problem in login to the tp-link router. The site repeatedly says that the password is incorrect though the password is correct as I just reset the password. The login failed more than 20 times. Could you please help me in this regard? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Log in problem
2023-04-23 09:01:54

@PD81 

Hi,

How did you login to the router, via Tether App or Web management page?

If you've linked the router to your TP-Link account and failed to login via the Tether app, try going through the suggestions provided in this link, then check again.

If it's not linked to a TP-Link account and the password you entered doesn't work, you need to reset the router to factory defaults, then reconfigure it and you can create a new password for the login.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1

Related Articles