PS5 connection blocked by router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-12 16:31:50

Hi

Ive recently purchased the ArcherMR500 and have set it up with an EE sim and it is working perfectly with my phone connected. 

but when I try connect to my ps5 with LAN or WIFI I get an error " your internet service provider or router might be preventing you from connecting to the internet"

I've tried all the troubleshoots and solutions I could find on line. 

wondering if anyone has had this problem and pass over a direct solution?

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:PS5 connection blocked by router
2023-04-14 11:13:52

@Strew 

Hi, may I have a screenshot of your Advanced->Status page on the web interface of MR500?

Besides, did you configure any advanced features on the MR500 such as Parental Control, Access Control etc. to block some websites/some client devices?

If not, the MR500 will not block a specific client device, please insert the same SIM card into another 4G device or smartphone(enable phone hotspot), then connect the same PS5 to another 4G device or phone hotspot to see if it works fine.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 776

Replies: 1

Related Articles