Archer AX20 intermittent 5GHz Band

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-18 19:19:20
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.7 Build 20230119 rel.77059(4555)

Hello,

I have the above mentioned router, factory reset, Smart Connect and OneMesh disabled. I cannot get any device to connect to the 5GHz Wi-Fi network, 2.4 and LAN are fine and stable. Looking with an Wi-Fi analyzer app, I can see the 5GHz network appearing and disappearing intermittently every couple of seconds. I am pretty sure this is a bug of some sort. Please let me know if I can help with any logs.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX20 intermittent 5GHz Band
2023-04-21 01:37:36

@mihai02t 

Hi,

Have you tried to modify the 5G wireless settings, such as channel, channel width? Give it a go and confirm if you can find a stable channel with less interference with others.

Is this router brand new? Or it was working fine before and gives issues recently?

Make sure you are running the latest and updated firmware.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 94

Replies: 1

Related Articles