Which models are not OneMesh?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-19 22:16:22

I want to buy a range extender but I do not want to have to do any installations on my existing router and do not need the OneMesh system - so I think I should not buy a OneMesh range extender. Is that correct or can you use a OneMesh range extender without actually using the OneMesh capabilities?

If that's correct, is there a definitive list of what is and is not OneMesh. For example there is no mention of OneMesh on the product page for this https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/range-extender/re650/ BUT the picture of the box says OneMesh on it?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Which models are not OneMesh?
2023-04-20 03:43:23

@anna_5683 

Hi, OneMesh extender will still work with normal wireless router without OneMesh, the only difference is not able to build a OneMesh network.

In addition, here is the OneMesh compatibility list for your reference: TP-Link OneMesh product list

As you can see, RE650 supports OneMesh since version 2, so RE650 V1 doesn't support OneMesh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 344

Replies: 1

Related Articles