Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

I plugged my AC 1900 range extender in, pressed the buttons on both it and the router and hoped for the best. I can see my router and connect to it. There is a second WIFI thing which is router_EXT bu
OneMesh
By James_window · Latest post Monday by woozle
1Helpful
65Views
6Replies
So I just bought an RE300 dual band mesh extender to replace my old N300. Unfortunately despite checking my C7 router supported one mesh it turned out I needed v5 hardware & mine was v4 :( No problem,
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityEasyMesh
By nfrt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by derefmdghfmcxc5
2Helpful
319Views
4Replies
Dear TP-Link! I could find it nowhere, what is the maximum number of clients with the RE315 in AP mode and in Extender mode. Is the max number limited altogether on both channels, or each channel has
EasyMeshOneMeshclients
By DaSmith · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
77Views
1Replies
require a reset to get setup on the mesh network was stable for 2 days lost the connection many times when offline many times i had to send the unit back
Network ConnectivityOneMeshAccess Point ModeEasyMesh
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello, As you know, ax90 is tri band router and re700x two band extender. If i use RE700x with my AX90, I cant connect third band on my ax90. Is it normal ? Must i buy tri band mesh ?
Network ConnectivityOneMesh
By chaakoob · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
128Views
5Replies
Hi...i have a mesh network comprising of a an archer c6(V4 :1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(5553) and two RE200 (V5: 1.0.23 Build 230418 Rel.60395n) The mesh network looks to be working fine but i see
OneMeshEasyMeshAccess Control
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
hi, my range extender doesnot pickup 5ghz channel of my main router which is running on channel 149. Range extender does not pickup the 5ghz signals even though i can see signals on my phone. Also the
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By nabeel_123 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I have TP-LINK Model: RE200 I make update after that all light is blinks not stopping and I can't connect
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By montaserj · Latest post 2024-03-01 06:00:52 by terziyski
1Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Power light blinking and restart and blinking
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityTP-Link ID RelatedFeature Request
By Gibin1999 · Latest post 2024-02-26 10:46:33 by David-TP
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Hi All I currently have an RE700 attached to my Archer AX73 in Onemesh mode. One of my larger rooms at home ( which has the RE700) is an extension and has really good insulation in all 4 walls floor a
Network ConnectivityOneMesh
By Gtrem
0Helpful
95Views
0Replies