Wifi Router reboots itself automatically after every minute

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-21 05:28:06 - last edited 2023-04-21 05:31:36
Tags: #Router rebooting itself
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.4 v0001.0 Build 211108 Rel.34725n(4555)

My WiFi Router is rebooting itself after every Minute.

And it takes 30 seconds to become fully functional and then after 30 seconds it reboots again.😑

I have updated the firmware to the latest one available.

Tried different power socket.

I'm also using the power adapter provided in the box.

I have also disabled Auto-Reboot function.

Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi Router reboots itself automatically after every minute
2023-04-23 06:11:32

Hello @MrStark 

In order to get clarity and assist you accordingly, can you confirm the below details?

When did you purchase the router, and when did the issue start to happen?

Is the power supply in your area stable? How about other electrical appliances in your house, are they all stable?

Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the A5 WAN or PPPoE? What if you disconnect the WAN port from the modem, will the rebooting stop?

Is there any other setting or feature in your network that may cause this restart issue, or is there any special operation/activity in your network that causes the A5 to restart? 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 134

Replies: 1

Tags

Router rebooting itself
Related Articles