Browser based Facebook and instagram not working after ARCHER AX20 firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Browser based Facebook and instagram not working after ARCHER AX20 firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-24 04:52:29
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.6 Build 20230119 rel.73104(5553)

After updating my firmware ,facebook and instagram are not accesible anymore using my browser. any other website works fine

Options
1 Reply
Re:Browser based Facebook and instagram not working after ARCHER AX20 firmware update
2023-04-24 11:47:08

@Jhong034 

Hi,

Are you still able to access the internet if you try other websites like www.tp-link.com?

How about the internet LED on the AX20, is it blinking green?

If you can still access other websites but just not Facebook and Instagram, try changing the DNS servers on the AX20 WAN/Internet to some publish ones, like 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1, then confirm again.

If still no success, connect a computer directly to the ISP-provided modem directly with cable to check if you are still allowed to access those two sites.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options