Continuous small disconnections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-27 18:24:42
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.1 Build 20220330 Rel.52768

Hello There,

I'm facing some radom cuts that last for 2-3 seconds every 5 min. Anyone having a solution for that ? I have this problem from the beginning (3 weeks from now). When I ping my router (from the master, the device with Wi-Fi) with command `ping 192.168.1.1 -c 1000 -i 1` I get some few "Destination Host Unreachable" errors. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Continuous small disconnections
2023-04-28 12:14:13

@Mustapha_AJ 

Hi, it is the wired powerline adapter connected to your router, wireless powerline extender located in other room, right?

The ping loss happens when you connect to the wireless powerline extender via WiFi or via Ethernet connection? and is the powerline LED(looks like a house) always on?

Please connect the same computer to another port of the powerline adapter to ping your router again to see if it has the same issue, if not, the issue might be caused by the powerline communication between the two powerline units. Please move the two powerline units into one room to see if it is still the same.

However, if the issue still happens when connected to powerline adapter, please connect the same computer to your router directly to see if there is the same issue.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Continuous small disconnections
2023-04-28 15:25:47

@Sunshine 

I'm only using Ethernet in the master (the one who emits Wi-fi), my router is connected to the other one (the small one). The leds are always on.

I will try to execute the steps who have asked me. For info, I have already tested it without the powerline, directly to router and I get no ping loss.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 533

Replies: 2

Related Articles