Votes

Bring back USB print server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-07 18:38:23 - last edited 2023-05-08 01:27:40
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Dear TP-LINK,

I have noticed that your newer routers do not feature the "print server" utility (as described here).

This is extremely frustrating as I have a multifunction printer that I cannot use anymore over the network. I was wondering iφ it is possible to bring back this function to your newer routers via a software update.

More specifically, I am interested in the TP-LINK AX73, which includes a usb port.

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bring back USB print server
2023-09-06 14:04:17

Dear TP-Link,

Please bring back the USB print server, why there aren't option for my old printer using on this router or the newer version of the router. You don't need to remove the old good options/functions for your brand new product! Not all people afford to upgrade their printer while the printer is still good to use and don't have the LAN/Wi-Fi support print function. I hope you can bring the USB print server to the next update.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.