Tl-mr6400 V3 continuous disconnections from the network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-13 06:26:27
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 181022 Rel.40644n

Hello.

I installed this router to remotely manage a wi-fi thermostat, in an apartment where I don't have a landline phone. Initially it seemed to work well, with some sporadic disconnections but lately, despite having configured a daily reboot it is almost always offline.

Restarting it restores the connection but after a short period of inactivity it disconnects from the network.

I updated the FW to the latest official version available but it doesn't change anything.

If it can be useful, my operator is WIND.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-mr6400 V3 continuous disconnections from the network
2023-05-15 03:04:36 - last edited 2023-05-15 03:07:01

@Mirk66 

Hi, please make sure it is plugged in the location where 4G signal is strong and stable, try to move it near windows at different sides of the apartment to find the best location.

If it still happens, may I know if all its client devices lose internet at the same time?

Please don't restart it next time when it happens next time, instead, pelase login the web interface of the MR6400, send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page and then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save log file.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 333

Replies: 1

Related Articles