Need help with Archer A6 V2 connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-13 09:35:50
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all!

On my powered-on router Archer A6 V2 Ethernet LED light always on, even if there is no any ethernet cable plugged in at all. So I have Power LED on and Ethernet LED on all the time. Wi-fi buttons is off, Internet button is off too and just WPS led is very fast flashing all the time. Resetting to factory default settings and turn off/on WPS/Wi-Fi by pressing button for 3 sec give no effect. Help me please.

One more moment: I use not a firm power supply (lose it) but universal DC Powersupply (on photo)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need help with Archer A6 V2 connection
2023-05-17 07:25:16

@Shachi 

Hi, I wonder when did you purchase the router, and was it working fine before?

If a factory reset doesn't bring back the Wi-Fi LED and the Internet LED, I guess there could be a hardware or firmware issue with it.

Go through this FAQ to see if any helps, or you can try a firmware recovery to see if you can bring it alive. Good luck.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles