My adapter doesnt connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-18 13:51:22
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello together,

since yesterday I got a problem with my adapters. I built a new PC and wanted to set up with windows and install the drivers. But my PC cannont connect to internet without a wlan stick or lan cable, so I used my tp link adapters. The problem is, that the adapters dont connect to each other. The first and third light are shining but the secound dont. So I already tried all imaginable but still doesnt work at all. My PC also says, that the network is not identified. I think there was also something written about ip adress. I dont know, maybe there is someone who can help me. 

Greetings

Options
1 Reply
Re:My adapter doesnt connect
2023-05-19 02:42:54 - last edited 2023-05-19 02:43:32

@Misha123456789 

Hi, the middle LED is powerline LED, powerline LED off means the two powerline adapters are not paired with each other, thus internet will not work when you connect to the second powerline adapter.

In order to pair them again, please make sure they are in the same electrical circuit or move them into one room first, plug them both into wall sockets instead of extension board, then pair them via pair button:

1. Press the pair button on one unit for 1s, make sure power LED starts flashing

2. Press the pair button on the second unit for 1s, make sure power LED starts flashing as well

3. Wait for a moment to see if powerline LED will light up on both units

4. After pair successfully, please relocate them, connect one unit to your router via Ethernet cable, connect another unit to your client device, check the powerline LED again and test internet access.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options