Archer AX73 not powering up after pressing power button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-21 05:11:20
Tags: #power
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I am not able to power up my archer AX73, because after pressing the power button it is not holding up. If I keep pressing the button then it starts working but power button is not staying in place. It is related to some spring inside it? What is the issue? It happened suddenly. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 not powering up after pressing power button
2023-05-22 06:51:06

@mehulparmar31 

Was there anything abnormal happening before the router not powering up, like a power outage in the house?

Make sure the power supply is the original one, and try a completely different outlet.

If the router still fails to be powered on, get in touch with the local technical support for further assistance.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-22 06:59:06

@Kevin_Z Nothing special happened. I just have to hold the power button to keep it on. I don't remember exactly if the power button goes in to get the device on. Is that the case?

Options
2023-05-22 07:24:19

@mehulparmar31 

That's not the case. If the power button is functioning properly, there is no need to keep pressing or holding it to keep the router on.

As per your description, it seems the power button may be faulty, or like you said the string inside it may be broken. So please go ahead to contact tech support to be advised further or check if it needs to be replaced.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 694

Replies: 3

Tags

power
Related Articles