AV600 WiFi Powerline Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-22 21:22:57 - last edited 2023-05-22 21:24:26
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Latest

After configuring the poweline devices and pairing them succesfully there is no new network available. I tried connecting my laptop directly with the ethernet cable to the extender and the network wasn't even recognized. Also tried the utility software, both of the devices show up but there is no way to configure them.

I would really enjoy if someone could help me resolve this issue.

PS: I forgot to mention that I did the factory reset on the devices.

Options
3 Reply
Re:AV600 WiFi Powerline Extender
2023-05-23 05:36:18

@PedroVarela 

Hi, did you clone the router WiFi settings on the powerline extender? If so, it will have the same wireless settings as your main router, thus no separate extender WiFi network.

If no WiFi clone has been done, or after a factory reset, the powerline extender should broadcast its own WiFi networks, please check if the WiFi LED on the powerline extender is light up or not, if not, press the WiFi LED which is actually a button as well for about 5 seconds to enable its WiFi.

For the internet issue, please make sure the power adapter is connected to your router via Ethernet cable, and the two powerline units are paired with each other successfully (powerline LED light up on both units).

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-23 08:42:34

@Sunshine Thank you for the reply, I tried both ways, I cloned the wifi but the signal is not getting stronger near the extender so I assumed it's not working. I also did the reset multiple times, but no new wifi was broadcasted from the extender.

The pair light is solid, and the wifi is blinking.

The powerline adapter has all the lights solid, and is connected to the router via ethernet cable.

Actually I tried a lot of ways, I even did the configuration 3/4 times in different places, maybe my device has some problem, I don't know.

Options
2023-05-24 03:17:09

@PedroVarela 

Hi, if no any WiFi signal after factory reset the powerline extender with WiFi LED blinking, I am afraid the extender is defective, please contact the retailer where bought it originally to check warranty and get it replaced.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 426

Replies: 3

Related Articles