Votes

Feature Request - Demo Mode on Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-23 10:29:26 - last edited 2024-02-04 10:27:56

I'm trying to evaluate the Deco X55 before potentially buying one. The information about it on the TP-Link website is limited, at best, so I downloaded the app on my android to see if there was a Demo mode where I could have a play with a virtual router, to get an idea of what can be configured and how easy it is to use. You know, like test driving a car before you buy one. I'm not going to buy a router if I don't even know if it can do all the things I need it to do, and with the paucity of information available on TP-Link's website about its products I'm unlikely to buy one if I can't test drive it first. Come on TP-Link - I'm sure that this would make a great sales tool. How about adding a Demo mode to the application so people can check out the functionality of your routers and have confidence that they're buying something that works for them.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Feature Request - Demo Mode on Deco App-Solution
2023-05-23 13:39:50 - last edited 2024-02-04 10:27:56

@PeteCozens This page gives you a basic enough idea: Get to know Deco APP 3.0

You can also check reviews on YouTube and/or other sites

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature Request - Demo Mode on Deco App-Solution
2023-05-23 13:39:50 - last edited 2024-02-04 10:27:56