Problems with internet access on xiaomi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-24 15:20:16 - last edited 2023-06-02 19:26:58
Tags: #internet unavailable
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210803 Rel.55933n

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro tethers with the router, but has problems accessing the internet. I have checked other devices for this problem. All xiaomi smartphones tested had the same problem. But other devices had access to the internet. 

Here is a list of smartphones that have problems accessing the Internet: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S, Xiaomi Redmi 8A, Xiami Redmi A1. And here is the list of smartphones and tablet that have no problems: Fly IQ456, Huawei Y5 2018, Flylife Connect 10.1 3G 2.

Internet is not completely unavailable on xiaomi smartphones. If you go to Telegram and wait about half a minute, then Telegram is completely loaded. It is absolutely the same on every xiaomi. Earlier, the YouTube main page was loading. Now it won't load. Other applications do not have access to the Internet.

I have already reset the router to factory settings a dozen times. Nothing was changing. No xiaomi has a working internet connection.

Help me please. I have no idea how to solve such a strange problem.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Problems with internet access on xiaomi-Solution
2023-05-30 07:14:42 - last edited 2023-06-02 19:26:58

@Artem_ 

Hi, based on the screenshot, there is no Internet IPv4 address on the Advanced->Status page, since it was working fine before, I guess the ISP has changed something on their end.

Please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page, click "Create Profile" to create a new profile manually, please set PDP Type as IPv4 only, and use the same settings as the default profile for other parameters, then please check if it solves the problem.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Problems with internet access on xiaomi
2023-05-25 01:38:14

@Artem_ 

Hi, please login the web interface of the MR6400, go to Advanced->Network->LAN Settings, try to configure Primary DNS as 8.8.8.8, Secondary DNS as 8.8.4.4, then save it and reconnect Xiaomi phones to see if problem still exists.

If so, could you please send us screenshots of your Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page on the MR6400 web interface?

By the way, may I know the ISP of your SIM card inside the MR6400? and was the MR6400 working fine before with those Xiaomi Phones?

Options
2023-05-30 04:46:33

@Sunshine 

Changing dns did not solve the problem. 

The ISP of SIM card inside the MR6400is Kyivstar. About a month ago the MR6400 was still working fine with Xiaomi phones.

Options
Re:Problems with internet access on xiaomi-Solution
2023-05-30 07:14:42 - last edited 2023-06-02 19:26:58

@Artem_ 

Hi, based on the screenshot, there is no Internet IPv4 address on the Advanced->Status page, since it was working fine before, I guess the ISP has changed something on their end.

Please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page, click "Create Profile" to create a new profile manually, please set PDP Type as IPv4 only, and use the same settings as the default profile for other parameters, then please check if it solves the problem.

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-06-02 19:26:46

@Sunshine 

Creating a new profile solved the problem, thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 4

Tags

internet unavailable
Related Articles