av600 powerline reboots if i connect to its wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-30 11:27:14
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.3.1.2141-00_422014_171024_901

hello, i have installed a new wifi  and router in my house and tried extending my range with my av600 as i was doing with the old wifi, but this thing gave me so much trouble rebooting infinitely and not pairing  and i have been troubleshooting it since yesterday, and now being finally paired and stable not rebooting and actually giving a wifi signal, if i connect to said wifi signal it just reboots again, if i don't connect  it's  stable and indicating 3 green led's, the power, power line and wifi, please help i have reset both of them manually AND from the utility and checked off power saving mode so now im out of options

Options
1 Reply
Re:av600 powerline reboots if i connect to its wifi
2023-05-31 02:24:08

@omar1234 

Hello, thanks for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. Were you using the same AV600 powerline units with your old WiFi router? and were they working fine before in the same house?

2. When you connect to the powerline extender WiFi now, will it just reboot once and then stay stable, or in a reboot loop until you disconnect the WiFi?

3. What is the brand and model no. of your new router? and what is your network topology such as how each devices are connected to each other?

4. Does the issue happen when a specific client device connects the WiFi? or it happens when any device connects?

5. The router WiFi still works fine or not when the powerline units plugged in? 

6. Please try different wall sockets to plug in the powerline units to see if it makes any difference.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 295

Replies: 1