How to change username and password of tp link id

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-30 21:50:11

I forgot my tp link id. I want to make a new id for tp link. How can i do that?

please help

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to change username and password of tp link id
2023-05-31 01:17:59

@Baap_hai_apun 

Hello, TP-Link ID is the email address that you used to register the TP-Link ID, so please try to use your email address as the TP-Link ID.

May I know where you are trying to login the TP-Link ID? via Tether App? on the login page of the Tether App, you could click "Forget Password" to reset the password of your TP-Link ID.

If there is any further issue, please provide a screenshot to show us where you are trying to login, also let us know the model number and hardware version of your TP-Link product.

Options
2023-09-06 13:55:10

@Baap_hai_apun 

Hi I have managed to log into the forum but unable to log in to the Omada controller Password Ok failing with TP Link ID

Thanks Ian

Options
2023-09-07 10:00:30

@Ian_B 

Ian_B wrote

@Baap_hai_apun 

Hi I have managed to log into the forum but unable to log in to the Omada controller Password Ok failing with TP Link ID

Thanks Ian

Hi, Omada controller belongs to our business products related, it is recommended to start a new thread on our business community:

Business Community

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 398

Replies: 3

Related Articles