Which wifi extender can be used with TPLink EX220-G2u wifi router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-02 13:15:09
Tags: #EX220-G2u

Hi, I have a TP-Link EX220-G2u (V1) wifi router, and My wifi is working fine

Now, I am trying to connect it with TP-Link RE200 wifi extender. But, the extender is not able to connect with the wifi networks

I have tried through the Tether app, as well as by logging into the wifi extender webpage

Can someone please suggest which wifi extender may work with EX220-G2u wifi router?

I dont see that this router is supported in Tether app as well

Regards,

Karan

Options
2 Reply
Re:Which wifi extender can be used with TPLink EX220-G2u wifi router?
2023-06-02 17:27:31

@KaranJ 

Hi,

How exactly does it fail to connect?

In the wifi extender webpage, do you see the wireless network you want to extend in the list after you click the button "WIRELESS SCANNER"?

Are the fields "Host xGHz SSID" and "Host xGHz Security" filled properly after you have selected a wireless network from that list?

After you've entered the password in the "Host xGHz Password" field and clicked "SAVE" do you get any kind of error message?

Options
Re:Which wifi extender can be used with TPLink EX220-G2u wifi router?
2023-06-08 12:38:06

is compatible with various WiFi extenders available in the market. When choosing a WiFi extender, it's essential to ensure compatibility with your existing router. TP-Link offers a range of WiFi extenders that are compatible with their routers, including the TP-Link RE220 AC750 WiFi Range Extender and TP-Link RE450 AC1750 WiFi Range Extender.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 2

Tags

EX220-G2u
Related Articles