Votes

Adding IPVanish VPN on TPLink TLMR3420

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-07 02:55:48 - last edited 2023-06-08 08:36:46

Hi,

I have bought a TPLINk TLMR3420 router and I wat to use my IPVnaish VPN on that. Using the current firmware (v5.) when I head to VPN page, it has just two taps for IpSecVPN and VPN connections. It even doesnt have OpenVPN client.

I wanted to know if someone can guide me how to setup VPN there to use my IPVanish username and password..

Options
1 Reply
Re:Adding IPVanish VPN on TPLink TLMR3420
2023-06-08 08:33:20 - last edited 2023-06-08 08:36:20

@Mahi_Tp 

Hi, TL-MR3420 doesn't support OpenVPN Client feature, may I know if your IPVnaish VPN type is OpenVPN? 

While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether OpenVPN Client feature can come to the 3G/4G routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility. Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have.

By the way, for now, you could use VPN Client software on your client devices directly to connect remote OpenVPN Server.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 649

Replies: 1

Voters 1