Xbox connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Xbox connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Xbox connection
Xbox connection
2023-06-20 10:04:40
Model: TL-PA8033P KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello

I got this device to connect to my gaming pc, work pc and xbox. Both of my PC's work great, I have no problems with them but my Xbox every so often I will lose connection for about 5/10 seconds, so I get kicked out of a game. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or have any fixes? The cable I get is a cat 8 wire for my Xbox the other two are using the wires I was got in the box. Which leads me to believe it could be the wire but it's happened with 3 different wires. 

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Xbox connection
2023-06-21 08:56:53

@SeanOgoD 

Hi, please try to swap the LAN ports on the powerline unit to see if it is a specific port issue.

By the way, is it possible for you to test the xBox by connecting it directly to your router?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Xbox connection
2023-06-25 00:11:04

@Sunshine 

I have tried swapping them around and I bought a cat 6 cable that was working alright for a few days but tonight it has started again. 

I used to have my Xbox connected to my router before and had no problems. But I've had to move upstairs. Just find it odd it's only my Xbox. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 2

Related Articles