Loosing 4g signal after powercuts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-20 11:57:47
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi. I have set up a TP Link MR600 to an LTE aerial to get internet for both my dad and a friend of mine. Both work very well until there is a power cut. Then the 4g signal will not reestablished for long periods of time. Sometimes taking out and refitting the SIM card allows it to gain 4g signal again. Has anyone any ideas? When this works it works well but when it stops it can be a pain to get it back. Both routers were bought at the same time. 

Thanks

Gerry

Options
3 Reply
Re:Loosing 4g signal after powercuts
2023-06-21 10:12:34

@GerryF1 

Hi, the issue only happens when there is a power outage in the area or also happens if you just unplug the power adapter and plug it back?

In addition, who is the ISP and what is the firmware version of the two MR600 V2?

Options
2023-06-21 13:59:16

@Sunshine  it also happens if you plug out the power supply. The version is version 2

Options
2023-06-26 09:08:17

@GerryF1 

Hi, could you please try unplugging the power supply and then plugging it back, wait for at least 5 minutes, if no 4G signal, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file saved on Advanced->System Tools->System Log page.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 3

Related Articles