Votes

[Archer C6] Show Time Connected & System Up Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-20 16:43:28 - last edited 2023-06-20 16:54:25
Tags: #time connected
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.15 Build 20220923 rel.62166(5553)

I have this router more than 1 year and until today I didn't see anywhere showing this information that usually to be easy to find on my old tp-link router.

I asked my friends that also have tp-link routers, and they found right instead on the first page, same place it used to be on my old tp-link.

The only place I can see last time I connected/disconnected is in the log session, but I wish that to be easy like the old ones.

I think showing how much time you're connected important to have, and the system up time less important. I'm just adding the system up time request too, because it was also a default information showed on the older routers.

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:[Archer C6] Show Time Connected & System Up Time
2023-06-21 03:58:31

@Pootz 

Thank you very much for the feedback.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the Internet connected time and system uptime feature can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:[Archer C6] Show Time Connected & System Up Time
2023-06-21 19:05:37

@Sunshine Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags