TL-WR902AC Hard Reset Factory reset not working - Need Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-21 22:07:28
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I am using the Router in Client Mode to enable WiFi Capability for my Printer. This has worked seamlessly for the past couple of months. Suddenly out of nowhere the Printer started not receiving the Print Orders and upon checking the router I found out that the power LED is Blinking nonstop. I tried reseting the Router via the Reset PIN/Hole and it isn't responding and keeping blinking. I tried the 30 30 30 Method mentioned elsewhere in the Forum and still nothing.

Is there any way to reset the router to factory settings?

Thank you,

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR902AC Hard Reset Factory reset not working - Need Help
2023-06-21 23:57:01 - last edited 2023-06-21 23:57:51

@M_Karam2023 

Hi,

The router is reset to factory settings by pressing and holding the recessed reset button for at least 8 seconds, which you effectively did when you performed the 30-30-30 method.

If you haven't done so already try if using another 5V DC power adapter makes any difference, but beside that there isn't really anything else you could do.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1

Related Articles