Powerline Adapters- PA 7017 and WPA 7517 how can works if they are on different power line?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerline Adapters- PA 7017 and WPA 7517 how can works if they are on different power line?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-25 10:04:16
Tags: #Powerline adapters
Model: TL-PA7017P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

I have to distribute WiFi in a house with three faze of electrical line.

So far,I already buy one PA 7017 P kit and I intend to buy another  WPA 7517.

They need to be put into  sockets on same circuit.

I have three fazes, each fazes with more mono electrical circuits.

What is the principle of spreading the net signal through the electrical wires?

Will I have to make an electrical circuit dedicated to these devices or it is feasible to use the telephone circuit , out of use now, to spread the signal.

Thanks and have a good time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline Adapters- PA 7017 and WPA 7517 how can works if they are on different power line?
2023-06-26 11:02:49

@Crismart 

Hi, usually it is recommanded to use the powerline units within the same electrical circuit, because there might be some filters among different circuits that will block the powerline communication. 

Since you have already purchased one TL-PA7010P KIT, it is recommanded to test them at different locations to confirm where they will work, for example, after pairing them successfully in one room, leave one adapter connected to your router, move the other one to different locations for testing.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1

Tags

Powerline adapters
Related Articles