Why is my wifi extender not showing up in my wifi settings even though both lights are blue?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why is my wifi extender not showing up in my wifi settings even though both lights are blue?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-01 04:40:45
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have two wifi extenders and bought it around 1 or 2 years ago. We recently changed the password of our wifi and now even if its plugged in and both light are on, the wifie extender's name doesn't show up neither in my phone, laptop, nor TV. I cant use the app because i have to connect first to the wifi extender, which i cant find.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Why is my wifi extender not showing up in my wifi settings even though both lights are blue?
2023-07-02 03:07:47

@Graven 

You have to reconfigure both range extenders - follow this post instructions.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options