Connection Issues with TP-Link Wi-Fi Router in Data Center

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-11 09:02:46 - last edited a week ago

Dear TP-Link Support,

I am writing to seek assistance regarding connection issues I am experiencing with my TP-Link Wi-Fi router deployed in my data center. I kindly request your help in resolving this matter.

The TP-Link Wi-Fi router has been a vital component of my data center infrastructure, providing wireless connectivity for various devices and enabling seamless access to network resources. However, recently, I have been encountering persistent connection problems with the router.

The main issue I am facing is frequent drops in Wi-Fi signal strength and intermittent connectivity disruptions. These problems significantly impact the productivity and efficiency of my data center operations, causing inconvenience and hindering the smooth functioning of critical processes.

I have already taken several troubleshooting steps on my end, including power cycling the router, ensuring that the firmware is up to date, and checking for any physical obstructions or interference. Despite my efforts, the connection issues persist.

Given the importance of a reliable and stable Wi-Fi connection within the data center environment, I kindly request your guidance and support in resolving this matter. If there are any specific configuration settings or firmware updates that may address the connection issues, I would appreciate your instructions on how to implement them effectively.

Additionally, if there are any known issues or common troubleshooting steps that I may have overlooked, I would be grateful for your advice and suggestions. Any information or recommendations to enhance the Wi-Fi connectivity and stability within the data center  lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/ environment would be highly valuable.

I understand the significance of maintaining uninterrupted connectivity within the data center, and I am eager to have this issue resolved promptly. Your prompt attention and assistance in resolving this matter are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Abhraham Denis

Options
1 Reply
Re: Connection Issues with TP-Link Wi-Fi Router in Data Center
2023-07-12 02:19:25

@denis06 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. May I know the model number, hardware version and firmware version of your TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?

2. The issue happens only with WiFi connection, if you connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable, internet is always working fine, is that correct?

3. The issue happens on 2.4G WiFi or 5G WiFi? please try to change the WiFi channel and channel width on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page to see if it would be more stable

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options