WiFi extender not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-23 05:14:41
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I used this extender since 1 year but currently from 1 week I facing issue on it like that the light on device is continously blinking and not connecting with router. I tried also after reset but even not connecting it. It was bad experience. If anyone help then plz guide me. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi extender not working
2023-07-24 10:34:53

@parth2318 

Do you change wireless settings on the host router? That would cause such an issue that the extender may refuse to connect.

Try to forget the wireless connection of the host router on your phone or laptop, and reconnect to it to check if you're still able to connect to the host router wireless.

If yes, reset the extender one more time and reconfigure it from the beginning. You can also follow some basic troubleshooting suggestions provided in this FAQ

If no help, contact tech support to be advised further.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 1

Related Articles