how I can block a certain site for the whole network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-25 14:36:29
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good afternoon, I have purchased an archer ax50 router.

Can you please tell me how I can block a certain site for the whole network?

Or is the only option to make parental control for each user and block the site for the user?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Options
3 Reply
Re:how I can block a certain site for the whole network
2023-07-26 08:12:56

@AlexAloha 

You could refer to this guide to configure the parental control, add all users and block the site for them.

Options
2023-08-29 05:56:34

@QRene 

The parental control feature is not convenient since we have to access it via the Mob app rather than LT/Desktop. Also, I couldn't find the option like how to disable or deactivate the configuration of parental control setup which I made via the Mob app. It says connect via Wi-Fi connectivity though I am already in the same wi-fi network and asking for cancel or check Wi-Fi settings. Looks like some bug with the Tether app because the moment to save after disabling the radio button of <son>, it takes me to the feedback page to generate the report and fwd to the MI/Xioami website. Looks like the tether App is not fully tested on android mob phones

Can someone pls guide how to disable the <Parental Control> all together? 

Options
2023-08-29 08:17:55

@GSUCD-evergreen 

Hi, are you able to delete the parental control profile directly? It would help a lot if you could share with us some screenshots.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 222

Replies: 3

Related Articles