Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, With public IP my router is used for port forwarding to a lan server. The ethernet cable from the provider goes to the router, all lan devices acces internet from the router,so the router is th
Access ControlPort ForwardingGuest Network
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Model: Archer C6 Hardware Version: V2 Firmware Version: 1.3.7 Build 20220613 rel.64828(4555) Dear Sir /Madam, Request you to please suggest me to set bandwidth speed control on tplink router Archer C6
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSAccess Control2.5 GbpsArcher c6 v2
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Hi, I've added my mobile to isolated devices. And cannot access wireless connected pc\chromecast\ipcams..... its OK But isolated device can access wired clients like nas, dvr, my server and some ip ca
Network ConnectivityAccess ControlIoT NetworkDevice Isolation
By YuriyB · Latest post Yesterday by woozle
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
I want to block internet access to a device but want it to be connected in the LAN.
Access Control
By Offliner · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
99Views
1Replies
The router loses connection and stuck for about a minute or two. It happens several times a day. I noticed that the upload stops first, but some download traffic still goes through. During this time,
Network ConnectivityAccess Controlstuck
By tERROR · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tERROR
0Helpful
180Views
5Replies
Hello everyone! I'm new into using separate router for our internet connection and this is my first time. After the tech configure my router to connect on the building's internet, I noticed that on th
Access ControlTether App Related
By Zzzzz-0_0 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
206Views
10Replies
Hi, Is there a way to block or have new connections to home WiFi need to be improved? I'm using ax23 with tether app When kids WiFi access gets automatically turned off they just disconnect and reconn
Parental ControlAccess Control
By Joelbendigo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Basboi85
0Helpful
183Views
4Replies
Hello everyone, Orange (Meditelecom - ISP) forces us to use their weak router (ZTE ZXHN F6600P - not bad just really weak Wi-Fi for my home and the Mesh Wi-Fi function is broken). They do not provide
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallationAccess Control
By YanisTalbi · Latest post 2024-09-04 18:35:02 by YanisTalbi
0Helpful
292Views
2Replies
No Mac Filtering available.
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityAccess ControlMac Filtering
By Alex_Ander_is · Latest post 2024-08-30 06:14:50 by Sunshine
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies
Hello, I am using Archer AX6000 WiFi 6 router. I have quite a lot of connected devices, so I remember and use each device and MAC address through DHCP settings, but I thought it would be good if the W
Firmware UpdateRemote ManagementAccess ControlPort ForwardingWOL
By _lux_B · Latest post 2024-08-13 13:55:52 by terziyski
1Helpful
167Views
1Replies