TP LINK AX3000 Archer TX50E, bluetooth doesnt work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-29 11:23:42
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 5.0

Hello

i have installed it on my pc, the wifi works fine, but my pc doesnt see bluetooth. I`ve tried to change USB-A ports on the motherboard. I`ve tried different driver versions.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP LINK AX3000 Archer TX50E, bluetooth doesnt work
2023-07-29 14:06:34

@Driverman 

Hi,

As long as that exclamation mark is shown in the Device Manager the Bluetooth feature won't work.

Was it already like that before you started installing drivers manually? (Windows 10 should have installed a driver by itself)

Have you tried rolling back to the original driver that Windows installed?
That can be achieved by uninstalling the driver via the Device Manager if the checkbox "Delete the driver software for this device" is checked before clicking "Uninstall".

Then click the button "Scan for hardware changes" and the Intel Wireless Bluetooth device will be installed again.

After that do the whole procedure over and over again until the "Delete the driver software for this device" checkbox is not shown anymore. That would mean the current driver is the one distributed by Microsoft Update.

By the way, is this the first time a Bluetooth adapter is installed on this computer or was there another Bluetooth adapter installed previously that came with its own software package?

Options
2023-07-29 21:32:09

@woozle I`ve done this thing like you said 100 times, but the checkbox is still here.

>>Was it already like that before you started installing drivers manually?

There was unknown device instead of Intel Wireless and after drivers was installed i got a thing on a screenshot.

>>By the way, is this the first time a Bluetooth adapter is installed on this computer or was there another Bluetooth adapter installed previously that came with its own software package?

I`ve never had one, this is my first adapter 

Options
2023-07-30 00:45:15

@Driverman 

Do you think you could make yourself a bootable USB (thumb)drive with a "live" version of an up-to-date Linux distribution to confirm that the Bluetooth hardware of your TX50E is working fine? To get an idea how it would look like below is a partial screenshot from a Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.2 running off an old 4GB USB drive. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 345

Replies: 3

Related Articles