XC220 G3v product registration issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-01 06:26:29

Hello

I am trying to register my TP Link XC220 G3v router. In the Region of Purchase row, it is showing United states and I want to change it to India. It is showing that 'If the region displayed does not match, please change it on the top right corner of the page'. 
I am unable to find in the top right corner as there is no such option to change. (Screenshot attached)

Also do we have to upload proof of purchase as I don't have any bills.
Pls help.... Thanks

Options
5 Reply
Re:XC220 G3v product registration issue
2023-08-01 08:32:57

@sandesh125 

Hi, the warranty policy or procedure varies in different countries, if your product was purchased in India, there is no need to register the product on the US product registration website, for India warranty policy and procedure, please refer to: Warranty & RMA Policy | TP-Link India or contact the local support team in India.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-01 13:50:31

@Sunshine 

Thanks for the reply ....... But I was not registering my product on the US product registration website.
I was trying to change the country to India (which I couldn't find) so I could register my device on Indian product registration website.

Only when I register my product then i can see my product warranty details along with other info.
Do you have the link to Indian product registration website ?

Options
2023-08-02 07:09:38 - last edited 2023-08-02 07:09:51

@sandesh125 

Hi, as far as we know, there is no Indian product registration website. When checking the India warranty policy on the TP-Link India official website, there is no product registration mentioned either.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-03 06:31:27

@Sunshine 

So how do I confirm the warranty start date of my router ?

Options
2023-08-03 06:45:08

@sandesh125 

Hi, It is recommended to contact the local support team or RMA team directly to confirm it, I guess proof of purchase will be used to verify it. thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 5

Related Articles