Device keeps losing connection tl-wpa 4220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-01 16:23:11 - last edited 2023-08-02 00:48:50

Had my TP-Link TL-WPA 4220 for over 2 years, not one problem, last it decided to disconnect all the time I've reset it, done everything I possibly can and it's still the same. The main unit is wired into the router which is running Virgin 500+ mbs but is only showing top and bottom light middle light isn't on?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Device keeps losing connection tl-wpa 4220
2023-08-02 07:53:37

@Mikepayne 

Hi, middle light on the powerline adapter is powerline light, off means it is not paired with another powerline unit, please try moving the two units into one room, then pair them again:

How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 412

Replies: 1

Related Articles