I recently bought a Deco E4 to connect with my two Deco M4.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-08 15:36:49 - last edited 2023-08-09 07:33:33
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello! I have a question. I recently bought a Deco E4 and when I tried to connect it to my Mesh System of Deco M4s, it doesn't connect and only shows a red light. Why?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I recently bought a Deco E4 to connect with my two Deco M4.-Solution
2023-08-08 16:50:27 - last edited 2023-08-09 07:33:33

@Alnzel 

Did you use the Deco app and add an additional node?  namely the new E4?   The new node wont connect out of the box

If you have setup this correct and its still RED, then could indicate a weak signal to the other nodes.  Try moving into same room as the main node, power on and see if it goes white, least that way you can test its working.   If so move it half way between where you had it previous and the main node.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I recently bought a Deco E4 to connect with my two Deco M4.-Solution
2023-08-08 16:50:27 - last edited 2023-08-09 07:33:33

@Alnzel 

Did you use the Deco app and add an additional node?  namely the new E4?   The new node wont connect out of the box

If you have setup this correct and its still RED, then could indicate a weak signal to the other nodes.  Try moving into same room as the main node, power on and see if it goes white, least that way you can test its working.   If so move it half way between where you had it previous and the main node.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 156

Replies: 1

Related Articles